Second edition : 20-23 february /2013
(Submissions close end 2012)
Apply to this group if you want to present a film or an artistic Video to the Ascona Film and Video Art Festival.
The aim of the Ascona Film and Video Art Festival is to offer audiences an insight into the work of young, upcoming filmmakers and video artists from around the globe and to promote the exchange of ideas between established film workers, young talent and the public.
By submitting your work you confirm your intention to participate in the Ascona Film And Video Art Festival 2012, which will be held from February 20-24, 2013.
MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL SUBMISSION :
3) YEAR OF PRODUCTION
7) SKYPE ADRESS
By submitting your work you also acknowledge that:
– you are at least 18 years old, or have parental permission to submit your work
– you are the owner of the material submitted, or you have the permission to submit the work from the owner
– you are not violating any copyright law related to the video and the soundtrack and any other material included
– you grant the Ascona Film And Video Art Festival non-exclusive rights to retain an archive copy of your work for the purposes of exhibition, promotion, and education through the internet and other means of display
– your work may be shown in a public venue
– you will not ask for compensation (either financial or in nature) for the use of the work submitted
– your work may be post-processed for technical reasons(e.g. for films and videos missing titles)
If you agree with these conditions, please confirm by adding a comment under your submission (IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP). Otherwise please remove your submission from the Facebook page.
Thank you very much for your
some 2012 videos